CareerSport provides professional advice, information and guidance on careers within Fitness, Health, Leisure & Sports.
CareerSport professionally qualified staff guides young people and adults to make informed choices about their future career paths by
- providing advice on the skills you need to achieve your career goals
- making you feel more confident making decisions about your career
Aspiring fitness professionals
We provide information, advice and guidance to those who are:
- looking for education, training or employment opportunities
- thinking of changing career direction wanting to re-skill or up-skill
- ready for a new challenge
- thinking of starting their own business
- looking for information on fitness, health, leisure & sport.
Whether you are at school, college, in training or looking for work, we are on hand to help with your plans for your future career. We provide advice on:
- career planning and career options
- further and higher education and vocational skills
- entry routes and the skills and qualifications for careers in fitness and sport.
CareerSport – our goal is to help you realise your full potential!
We provide AIQ (Active IQ) accredited international courses approved by REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals) through CAREERSPORT FITNESS ACADEMIES based in Holywood (UK), Dubai (UAE) and Bangalore (India).
WANT AN EXCITING CAREER CHANGE – take control and get a professional qualification and build your career in FITNESS & HEALTH, SPORT & LEISURE – achieve your goals and help others achieve their goals!
STUDENTS – register for a professional qualification in FITNESS & HEALTH, LEISURE & SPORT
OPPORTUNITIES in Ireland, the UK, Canada, UAE (Dubai), Australia, India and S Africa for those holding the relevant professional qualifications.
CareerSport organise courses full-time, part-time, week days and weekends in both, UAE & Northern Ireland.
For general enquiries about the courses, kindly fill in our contact form here. For anything else, please contact our Directors below.