CareerSport have partnered with Insure4Sport, a Specialist Sports Insurance Provider in the UK.
Insure4Sport was established in 2009 and quickly became one of the UK’s leading and most recognisable sports insurance brands, providing specialist insurance to thousands of personal trainers, fitness instructors, sports coaches, sports massage therapists and other professionals, creating a range of flexible insurance products to meet their professional needs.
Insure4Sport is a registered trademark and trade name of RIPE Insurance Services Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No.313411
Insure4Sport are offering all members of CareerSport a 20% discount off their annual insurance.
To take advantage of this offer click on the button below.
Note: Insurance only available in the UK.
Fitness Instructors / PT’s
DO YOU NEED SPECIALIST INSURANCE?
Whether you are a FITNESS INSTRUCTOR, PERSONAL TRAINER, SPECIALIST ACTIVITY LEADER, SPORTS COACH – SPECIALIST INSURANCE is essential to ensure you and your clients are properly protected. This can include covering legal costs incurred if you injure someone or cause damage to property. It can protect your legal liability if your advice causes injury to a client, it can also provide compensation if you have a serious accident whilst teaching or instructing clients.
Every physical activity or sport carries a risk of accident or injury and is therefore placed into a risk group. This risk group is the same for FITNESS INSTRUCTORS, PERSONAL TRAINERS, SPORTS COACHES, TEAMS, PARTICIPANTS and PLAYERS. Lower risk activities and sports include FITNESS INSTRUCTING, PERSONAL TRAINING, DANCE and EXERCISE TO MUSIC.
Specialist Insurance for FITNESS INSTRUCTORS, PERSONAL TRAINERS is to protect you from possible liability claims, damage, loss or theft of your equipment, plus loss of earnings in case you suffer personal injury resulting in you being unable to work. PERSONAL TRAINERS have a duty of care to their clients and for this reason should take out a dedicated specialist personal trainer insurance policy.
An example why every PERSONAL TRAINER should have specialist PT insurance:
- Your training techniques are questioned if a client suffers injury following your advice or instruction – this is covered under Professional Indemnity
- You suffer an injury during a session and are unable to work for a period of time – this is covered under Loss of Earnings
- You injure yourself during a session and need physio treatment – this covered under Personal Accident
- Your equipment or valuable sports kit is damaged, lost or stolen – this is covered under Sports Equipment
- One of your employees is seriously injured whist training a client and blames the equipment provided by you – this is covered under Employers Liability
- Accidental damage occurs (by you or your client) to property during your session – this is covered under Public Liability
As PERSONAL TRAINERS, FITNESS INSTRUCTORS or DANCE CLASS INSTRUCTORS you will be dealing with clients and members of the public regularly, so it is essential you have the right insurance policy in place to protect yourself.
Insure4Sport – you can tailor your policy and select from a range of options including:
- Up to £10 million of Public Liability to limit your legal accountability if a claim is made against you for third party injury or property damage
- £1 million of free Professional Indemnity cover when you take out Public Liability protecting you against claims arising from instructions you have given
- Up to £50,000 of Personal Accident cover towards the costs of physiotherapy or dental treatment starting from just £1.13 per month*
- Loss of Earnings cover from £2.25 per month if injuries sustained while training mean you are unable to work for more than two weeks*
- Equipment cover to protect your equipment against loss, theft or damage from as little as £1.13 per month*
*Prices correct as of March 2018 & includes introductory discount.