Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructor Course Dubai provides the knowledge and skills to enable learners to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective sessions. This qualification will provide entry onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 2.
This qualification is open to all:
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore some physical fitness is necessary
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication
- Some experience of gym-based exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended.
- Adults wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as gym-based fitness instructors.
- Unit 1 – Principles of anatomy, physiology and fitness
- Unit 2 – Professionalism and customer care for fitness instructors
- Unit 3 – Health and safety in the fitness environment
- Unit 4 – Conducting client consultations to support positive behaviour change
- Unit 5 – Planning and instructing gym-based exercise
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Practical Demonstration