The Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor qualification is open to all:
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore some physical fitness is necessary
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2
- Experience of studio-based exercise classes is highly recommended.
- Adults wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as studio-based fitness instructors.
- Zumba, aerobics, dance instructors wishing to gain REPs UAE membership as a group exercise instructor
- Unit 1 – Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Unit 2 – Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Unit 3 – Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Unit 4 – Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Unit 5 – Planning group exercise to music sessions
- Unit 6 – Instructing group exercise to music
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Practical Demonstration / Assignment