Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health will enable learners to develop their knowledge of healthy eating to analyse their client’s nutritional habits and to be able to offer healthy eating advice linked to their clients’ exercise and lifestyle goals. During the qualification learners will cover the following:
- How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
- The nutrients required to maintain health.
- How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
- How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
- The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
- Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.