The Indoor Group Cycling qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective group cycling sessions.
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification e.g. Gym/ETM
- Some experience of studio cycling is useful
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore some physical fitness is necessary
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication
- Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as a studio cycling instructor
- Fitness instructors who wish to widen their skills by offering studio cycling sessions