The Active IQ Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Course provides learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review programmes that will help athletes to achieve their performance goals.
The qualification has been designed for:
- Individuals working as personal trainers, sports coaches and strength and conditioning coaches.
- Learners must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent), a Level 3 Coaching qualification (or equivalent) or a Level 3 Strength and conditioning qualification (or equivalent)
- The role of a coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
- Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
- Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short- medium- and long-term performance goals.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised performance-related strength and conditioning programmes.
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment